If you have not received your order but the order status is showing as complete, then please check the following:
- Check you have received an order confirmation email from us.
- Check the tracking link via your order confirmation email to view the most up to date information on the whereabouts of your parcel.
- Sign in and check your account on the Mentalistry website. Is your delivery address correct? Are your contact details up to date?
- Check for text messages, emails and attempted delivery cards from one of our couriers. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local delivery depot or you may need to re-arrange delivery.
- Check no one else residing at your address has taken receipt of your parcel.
If you still can't locate your parcel then please contact us using our email form, and we will investigate this further for you.
You can track your order via the tracking number provided. You can find your tracking number by going to the 'Orders' section of your Mentalistry account and selecting the order you wish to track.
Your tracking number will also be included in a shipment confirmation email, once your order is on its way to you.
We aim to ensure all orders are delivered within the estimated delivery times below:
- UK orders: 2-4 working days
- European orders: 4-6 working days
- International orders: 6-8 working days
Please note, delivery times may vary. While the majority of orders are delivered on time, some delivery times can be affected by external factors which are out of our control. If we become aware of any issues, we will do our best to notify any customers who we believe will be affected.
Delivery costs are automatically calculated based on the destination country, size, weight and value of your order.
You can check your order's delivery cost by adding whichever product(s) you would like to purchase, to your shopping cart, and filling out your shipping details.
We deliver to almost every country worldwide.
You will receive a despatch confirmation via the email address you used to create the order with. Should there be any problems in despatching your order, we will notify you of this via e-mail.
Unfortunatley, we cannot deliver to PO Box addresses. This is due to issues with tracking.
If you are not home when your order is delivered, please check for a calling card from one of our couriers. Your parcel may have been left with a neighbour, or may be waiting for you at your local depot.