If you have forgotten your password:
- Click the 'My account' icon, to log into your account.
- Enter your email address, and when prompted to enter your password click "Forgot your password?".
- A password reset email should be sent to you within 15 minutes. The email will contain a link that will take you to web page where you can enter a new password.
Any digital items you have purchased can be found by going to your Mentalistry account and clicking 'Digital Library'.
A link to download your digital items will also be sent to your email address.
You can create a Mentalistry account by:
- Clicking the 'my account' icon in the top right-hand side of the Mentalistry website.
- Clicking 'create new account'.
- Filling in your account information.
We are sorry to hear you wish to delete your account with us. Please contact us using our email form and we will organise this for you.
If you can’t place an order due to an error message, then we would recommend making sure the details you have entered are correct, this includes:
- The card details.
- The billing address for the card.
- The security code (CVV) on the back of your card.
If you have checked all these and you are still having issues then it may be your bank stopping this from going through. We would recommend contacting them directly for more information.
If you have received an error message, then please contact us using our email form, with details of the error and we will be able to provide you with more information.
If you haven’t received an order confirmation email, then please double check the information you used when submitting the order.
If the order showing in your account then this order would have been submitted correctly, however if you have any further issues with this then please contact us using our email form and we can investigate this further for you.